Followers

.cinta kita.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

strong..

I don't think I love you anymore. When I need you, you go fer someone else. When I want you,you won't be there.

When I said I love you,you left me with a scar. And now, my love is gone away. Despair.

And then you come with a bunch of hopes. You said you re ready fer loving me in return. For what? After kecewe gle with that girl??

C'mon. I'm soooo not kain burok that you bleh ambik time you nak, and campak ble you tanak. Hey,I hv a feeling too dude.

Yea,I ignore the things that you ve done. I still accept you. But my heart will not love you any longer. Stop.

The scars that you'd created use much bigger places than a love space.

leave me alone plz..

No comments:

strong..

I don't think I love you anymore. When I need you, you go fer someone else. When I want you,you won't be there.

When I said I love you,you left me with a scar. And now, my love is gone away. Despair.

And then you come with a bunch of hopes. You said you re ready fer loving me in return. For what? After kecewe gle with that girl??

C'mon. I'm soooo not kain burok that you bleh ambik time you nak, and campak ble you tanak. Hey,I hv a feeling too dude.

Yea,I ignore the things that you ve done. I still accept you. But my heart will not love you any longer. Stop.

The scars that you'd created use much bigger places than a love space.

leave me alone plz..

No comments: